If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course.
A Fulfilling Course
- 1 Participant Price Per Person
- 2 or more participants Price Per Person
Learn the essence of rescue diving in Avalon, California!
The Rescue Diver course has been described as the most challenging, yet most rewarding, scuba diving course available. You will learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver. The course prepares you to deal with emergencies that you might encounter while diving. You will learn what to look for and how to respond quickly. You will learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature.
What will you learn?
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
What scuba gear will you use?
- You will use basic scuba equipment
- You will need a pocket mask to practice in-water resuscitation
- Your Instructor will explain the equipment that you need and may suggest additional gear, such as your own first aid kit
Your class includes:
- Rescue Diver manual; you study at home on your own time, prior to arriving for your dives
- Complete instruction with one of our Dive Instructors
- All in and out of water rescue scenarios
- Certification card